6.18.2011

Davidson Family Reunion 2002.

My Dad and I went around town today, just hanging out. We first hit up the guitar shop trying to trade in his old guitar for a new one. We then went to Ledo's and had a big lunch and then the Library. I found an old book I had when I was a kid "Where the Sidewalk Ends". Right when I picked it up these photos came flying out. I thought it would be cool to post them up here.

Where would two random photos from a family reunion end up at the back of a kids book?



 I love photos for so many reasons and this is one of the reasons why I love photos so much. People I don't know and definitely will never know have entered into my life though two photos. Seven people from the Davidson Family. Now I wonder where they're know.

I can stare at these photos for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment