7.27.2011

Our Dream Has Finally Come True!


WE HAVE A WEB COMIC ABOUT OUR SUPER DUPER AWESOME GAY FRIENDSHIP!!!

I finally finished the first strip to the Root Beer & Bromos comic that Chris and I have started together. I have two more strips to draw up that Chris has given me.

Sorry for the simpleness to the drawing, but I really get caught up in what it should look like. I tend to make things more pretty and spend tons of time doing it. So, simple means less time and more time drawing our inside jokes. I will probably set up a new site to make it more like a web comic type thing that I've seen. But, I don't know right now. Blogging is doing fine for me, so meh.

Also, Mazy the Cat has a special debut in this comic. It isn't cannon but It's a running joke with me that I can magically turn into a cat. Chris says how when I made Mazy the Cat, I was basing it off of me and I am Mazy the Cat. I don't really agree with it, but again I don't disagree either. I don't know I just love cats and I made Mazy.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment