7.16.2011

Replaced.


Ever since my ex-girlfriend cheated on me, I have had a tough time of letting go and moving on. I repeatedly do think about that night when I found out she cheated on me.

She came home drunk as she always did but this time it was with a guy friend I never liked. Another druggy and drunk friend from her past. She told me to go sleep at my Aunts and Uncles place down the road. I refused and she went back out to hang out with her friend.

They began to smoke some pot and make out. I came out and they guy got up in my face telling me how I never provide for her and how he could do better then me. He also didn't have a job and wasn't really looking. I don't think with his record and drug habits he would ever get a job and not run the risk of getting stabbed by a Mexican Gang.

He punched me and the person I am, I broke down crying and yelling at my ex blaming her. Just a little background of why I broke down and started to cry. When I was in school I would always get picked on. I was home schooled for two years because it go so bad, I would beat up my bullies in class. During that time I learned I could bypass the fighting by just laughing it off. I never liked to fight and I found a way to not fight and get the bullies to not pick on me anymore. Ok, now that's out of the way. Back to the story.

I grabbed a knife and fitting the urge to kill him, I sliced my forearm and left the house. My ex began to run after me with the guy following with my car keys telling me to take my car. When I got to the street of the apartment complex a cop car pulled up and called for an ambulance. They picked me up and I began to completely break down. I got seven stitches to my forearm. I moved back into my parents, at the time they were stationed in Lima, Peru.

In Peru, I was extremely depressed. I didn't want to be in Peru at all. After learning that I couldn't kill myself, I ran away and slept on the streets for a night until my parents found me. I made the video that really helped me in so many ways.


This was My Suicide Note to everyone, oddly it struck a chord with me and I fell in love with this piece and It brought me back to wanting to live and create Art.

Oh by the way, I learned that the guy never left the house, tried to kill my ex
and almost got killed by a Mexican Gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment