4.14.2011

The Begining of Dance Music.

I haven't been able to blog lately because of two things. I've been editing the music video for Daniel G. Harmann & The Trouble Starts and also I've been working on a Live DubStep Show.

Hot Topic has these events where bands play at the stores, since Hot Topic is all about the music, *cough cough*. Anyways, I have to write a 20 to 30 minutes piece to promote the store and myself.

Since I can't sing and couldn't get a band, I decided to write a DubStep Show. I can record everything, but I don't have a DJ kit of any sort, I'm making a video to go along with the show.

Here are two drawings that will be in a cute slideshow in the show.

Once upon a time, there grew a village.

The Village people were sad for there were no music.

1 comment:

  1. for some reason I really like that drawing of the village :)

    iono about anyone else but I'm pretty excited!
    ~Palmer

    ReplyDelete