4.21.2011

Kid Art.

So, I was looking at some art work from this weirsome band. Weird + Awesome = Weirsome. Anyways, the band is called Kable and my mom gave me the album 3. I really love this album. Here is a link to the art work I saw. It reminded me of some of the art work I used to draw when I was really young.

I made up this character that didn't have a name but his eyes were always flying out. There were a lot of different versions of this guy. Sometimes he had hair and ears and sometimes he was a skull. I've always enjoyed this character, but it has been forever since I drew him. So here is the new and improved Flying Eyes Dude.

Also, sometimes it would have fire behind his eyes and sometimes it didn't. Btw, I was around 5 when I drew him. Don't judge me, I know I'm weird...or should I say Weirsome. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment