4.11.2011

Star.

As I told you in my last post, I was working on a video for that Daniel G. Harmann & The Trouble Starts band. Well, The video is now up on their YouTube Channel. I'm so proud of myself.

Anyways, heres the video that I edited.



I loved editing it and I'm so happy that Jeremiah finally got me to do something for him. We have been trying to get together and work on something for like ages and finally i get called on to do this project and I apparently everyone was blown away by it. So now, Jeremiah and I are this awesome team.
Also, check out their album Rise, you can buy it on itunes. Daniel G. Harmann & The Trouble Starts, I bought it and I really love it. I've always really enjoyed this kind of style.

I hope this will get me into the music biz. I really want to edit more and shot with Jeremiah. I hope this comes through in a great way.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment