1.24.2011

Being Artistic with the GF.

The GF and I wanted to be artistic for a day. We decided to go to Adams Morgan to take photos and draw. We planned on meeting at Takoma Station.






The GF spotted a place called Open City, a cafe she heard about. I bought lunch and while we were waiting for the tables we began to be artistic. I took some photos while she drew.









We were seated and Kial was having a hard time trying to figure out what to eat, maybe because I didn't want to spend that much.


After eating we took a walk down Calvert Street and found some cool things.





It was freaking cold and we hid away in a StarBucks and took some photos and drew.


Kial wanted to get to that awesome punk store, so we went off again in search of this awesome punk store. We found it and met this really awesome chick that is into a lot of interesting things. I got a Dead Kennedy's belt buckle. Then we headed off back to my place to chill for a bit. And that was the awesome being artistic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment