1.27.2011

Metro Town.

Sky & I

I fucking love this photo. It just brings back so many memories of being in that mall "Metro Town". We would rarely ever hang out. But when we did, it was extreme. We would hang out for 10 hours straight on a Saturday. I remembered hanging at the mall and riding the Millenium Line from Metrotown all the way around Twice.


One time we were hanging out at the mall and we were listening to each others ipods. I noticed she had Suck Great Heights by The Postal Service and I had the Iron & Wine cover version. I got the great idea to listen to them at the same time and see what they sounded like. Later, I edited them together on a track and it sounds like this.



Download

Here are some photos I took from one of our many epic hang outs.


1 comment:

  1. d'aaaw, that's so cute. you look so young. and GHEY. haha ;p

    but it's such a treasure finding and having and enjoying the company of such great friends, however infrequently. As you said, you and Sky had some crazy adventures, and it seems like the memory of them remains strong, even comforting :)

    take care,
    ~Palmer

    ReplyDelete