1.27.2011

Home.


I was about 6 years old when this photo was taken of me. You can't see it, but I'm standing on 2 recycle bins and playing a personal show for my parents. I don't remember giving this show but I do remember that guitar. One day I was bored and I drew a epic drawing on the back of the guitar. It was a boat in this strong storm and lightning. I believe there were snakes on the boat. I drew it with markers and if you were to touch it, it would smudge and so within a few days it was gone.

I always look at this photo from time to time. I reminds me where I came from. A kid that didn't know what notes were and playing on a shit guitar on recycle bins.

Now, I know how to play guitar and have played on a real stage with 100's watching me. A lot has changed but, I still love music and when I pick up a guitar or listen to music. I feel like I am home.

No comments:

Post a Comment