1.29.2011

Best White Boy.


My Best Gangstar Friend had a birthday a while back, and her present from me was this Music Video. Since we started hanging out, she would call me her best white boy. Since I was really her only white friend and being the best at being white. I am called the Best White Boy or BWB for short. I went to House Warming Partying she was having and all of her family and friends were there. She would introduce me by my first name and then my nick name she gave me. Apparently after meeting me once everyone since then has been asking me and wondering when the hell I would ever come over again. I'm trying to make a visit, but it's been kind of hard with have two jobs and still trying to make payments. But, I will visit them again and I can't wait.

You can download the song if you want.
More videos at my YouTube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment