1.20.2011

Chris: Do You Like Car Rides?

Chris and I got a ride back to the house after the meeting he went to. So, as Chris was playing music on the his River, I stole these shots. 



I also filmed some stuff and made a new video and wrote the music that night. It is a new record for me, I shot the video, wrote and recorded the music and posted it on my YouTube Page within 5 hours. Normally it take me about 2 days to do all of that, I would record the music the first night, then shoot the video the next day, edit it and then post it. Both, Post-It Stamps and Bon Dia were 2 day videos.


After the ride, Chris commented how I like car rides. I replied pretty "Meh!" about it, but now I think about it I really do like car rides. <3

1 comment:

  1. well it was kinda a obvious question--this is the second video i've seen you make by filming out the window of a moving car :)

    anyway, love the vid & pics, m'biffle
    ~Palmer

    ReplyDelete