3.31.2011

Everyday is Caturday.


I finished another video for my Father and he just paid me another Seventy Five bucks. I've been enjoying making some side cash with my art. Although I felt like this video was really a cop-out from the last video I made my Father. I really couldn't think of a cute idea like the finger puppets idea. So I took the original song name and just rolled with it. The name had something to do with cats and so I just video taped them being cute.

A cute fact, We were watching Doctor Who while I recorded. Some of the New Doctor and some Old. I think it's really cute. Chris and I have been trying to finish the first 5 seasons of the New Doctor Who. So when the season 6 comes out I'll be up to date with everything.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, cats.

    That's really all I have to say. However I gotta warn you--they're gonna try to fuck with our balls with this new season. Like, only the first 6 episodes ending on a MASSIVE CLIFF HANGER and then it'll resume sometime in the fall. Moffat's actually written like 8 different endings so that if something is leaked no one will be sure which is the real ending.

    That man is my god. Also, The Doctor.
    ~Palmer

    ReplyDelete