3.09.2011

My Favorite Meal.

At Hot Topic they have these big ass pins that have poop and toilet paper and it says friends forever at the bottom. I've always like those kind of style, like peanut butter and jelly together or that guy from youtube Julian Smith, jellyfish. That shirt is also at Hot Topic. Anyways, Mac & Cheese has to be one of my most favorite meals at the moment. Mostly because it's 50₵ a box, so I always buy 10 for $5. I always eat a box per sitting. That's pretty much how I've always eaten Mac & Cheese.

Macaroni & Cheese.

1 comment:

  1. I hate your eating habits. You eat craptons of junk and never gain any weight, whereas I just hafta look at cake and put on a pound XD

    oh well, mack and cheeeeeeez is delicious and that pic is awesome :D
    ~Palmer

    ReplyDelete