3.13.2011

MST3K/Biffle + Parker Bleu = This Video.


Chris and I met at Rocky Horror Picture Show and he took me under his wing to show me the ins and outs of Rocky. Later we went to one of his friends house to chill and hang out. Chris and I pretty much spent all night talking about random bullshit. The next morning we ordered pizza and we watched a Mystery Science Theater 3000 movie, The Final Sacrifice. My mind was blown away with mind explosions. Ever since then, I was hooked on bad movies.

When Chris and I were working at American eagle during the holiday season, they played this video. With long pauses and random quotes it was a perfect combination, Chris and I just had to make call lines for it.

Chris was going to be in the video, but he wanted to do his own stuff and I wanted to do this video. I do feel alone in the video, I think it's best with two or more people yelling out call backs. But, I feel like I pulled it off like this.

Enjoy.

I hope I don't get fired for making this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment