3.03.2011

Short Sleeve T Shirts.


These are all of my short sleeve t's. Being a guitar player, I think every musician should have a nice collection of music and graphic t's. It's a real bummer that last year after breaking up with my ex, I lost a lot of awesome t's. I've replaced most of the music t's, but I really do miss some of the graphic t shirts I had. Now that I work at Hot Topic and have an awesome 40% discount, I've been getting some music t shirts to add to my collection. One day when ever I am playing on stage with my kick ass band, I will have tons of awesome t shirts.

I feel that every musician should wear mostly music t shirts and they should never wear their own bands shirt. Because sometimes it can make some unknown musicians big, like the story with Daniel Johnston. Kurt Cobain was wearing the now famous Hi, How Are You Alien.


 This photo of Kurt wearing this t shirt helped get Daniel Johnston pretty well known in the music biz. It's pretty crazy what one shirt can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment