3.08.2011

Marcel (The Best Cat In The World).

I just finished a pretty hardcore painting. It's of Marcel, the best cat in the world. It took a few days to finish it up and it still doesn't look perfect. But, it does look nice and pleasing.

The Best Cat In The World.

The painting is of him sleeping right next to me on my bed while I was on the computer. The light source is the computer screen. I couldn't really figure out what to paint or draw so I just decided to paint him and see if I could do it. During this paint session, he probably changed sleeping position about 7 times and all of them were so adorable. I love that cat so much.

Three reasons why Marcel is the best cat in the world.
  1. He can kill Squirrels.
  2. He can jump through windows to catch a bird.
  3. He can snuggle with you like a pro.

1 comment:

  1. Mreow ^.^ I love that kitteh, too :)

    We'll have us a marcel of our own someday, Parker, and we'll love the everliving snot outta him :P
    ~Palmer

    ReplyDelete