3.03.2011

The Ramones & Imagination.


This was my very first very detailed drawing. The first I really worked with shading with a pencil. It's not very good, but again it was my first. Anyways, I just really enjoy this drawing and proud that it was my first detailed drawing. I remember my friend Tyler was such a better artist then me and I just needed to be as good as him. It's a lot like how I picked up the guitar. My friend Tina could play Blink-182 and Green Day songs, so I just had to play the songs she played and then I would meet another friend and they would be better then what I could do. I'm very nice about it and I don't get all cocky over it, I guess after playing sports for so long the competitive need hasn't left me.

Right now, Art and Guitar wise, it will take me years of more practice to get as good as I want to be. But, I will never give up and I will keep at it until all the things I can imagine can be put drawn on paper or played on a guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment