3.03.2011

I Gotz Moneyz (Like A G).

I just got $75 in the mail for making the Funeral and A Good Time video for my father. Thanks Daddy-O! Lame to have your first paying gig and have your father pay you, but... hey you gotta start somewhere. So today is a memorable day, I am a paid artist for the first time ever. Again, the video was a donation and my father could have chosen to pay anything or nothing at all.

But yeah, I have decided that everything I do artistically will be free. I don't really like putting a price on my music or art. Plus, I love free things, free things fucking rule, like a wedding. You get so much fucking great free food. JACKPOT!

But, you can donate, just like my father donating $75 for the video. Fuck Yeah!

Scout.

So anyways, This was a quick all nighter comic book style drawing I did of one of my friends a few months ago. I really like the style of it. There's a few more drawings I've done in that 3 day all nighter drawings, I'll probably post those up pretty soon.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thats my sister. Haha, i wish i could do that. :D

    ReplyDelete