2.28.2011

Bon Dia.

I while back ago I wrote a Music Video called Bon Dia. It's probably the most viewed video on my youtube and I would agree, It's fucking epic and I feel like it's a video that carried the music very well and I guess it talks to people , in a way. My friend Travis and Natasha really like it and they both wanted to download the song. So, here you go guys, here is where you can download it.


The song was recorded in one night and then I went back home to see an old friend of mine in Arlington, VA. The first shots were of my walk going to the Ballston Station and the last long shot was me going to meet my friend at like 7am on the train from Glenmont. Of course, Bon Dia means good day, so I guess in the video I'm saying good morning while I go and visit an old friend.

Also my friend Travis has a really great YouTube channel where he takes a lot of his favorite music and makes short little videos out of them. Sort of what I do but, a little bit better.

1 comment: