2.01.2011

Mad Island.

If you ever seen Waking Life then this kind of style of art would be known to you. It's called Rotoscoping. Anyways, after watching Waking Life and getting my hands dirty with Photoshop, I started taking some photos I found and Painting over them. This one is of my friend Keith Sinclair. I've always liked this piece.

Scooter Fruit.

We only recorded one song together. A cover of Mad World by Gary Jules, and that's a cover from the Tears for Fear version. I've gravitated more towards the Gary Jules version. I starting to really get into finger picking on my guitar so I learned the piano part for mad world. I was playing it one day in the band room and he was like I know the vocal parts. We recorded it and here it is.

Mad World

Keith has his own band right now, that's doing pretty well. Check them out his band No Island, here's their MySpace. We plan to get together when we are both famous and write a epic album together. We said that a few years ago and I still want to write that epic album. I really hope we do one day.

1 comment: