2.07.2011

Working at the Mall. (American Eagle & Hot Topic)

When you work at American Eagle, you tend to collect things from the store. We got a bust form and we call him Wallace. He was named after the gay roommate in Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. We also have two gigantic posters that reach from the ceiling to the floor. But, Chris and I got a big light a few weeks ago. It holds marketing signs and this giant light is behind the signs. American Eagle couldn't use it and they were just going to throw it away. Chris got it home one day and learned that we didn't have any lights for this king size lamp in our living area. My manager gave us twelve long tube lights stretching four feet. We never use it, but I've always had a plan for it. A nice light for photo shoots. Here is one shot I took and cut out the background.


One thing I have learned is that when you work at the mall and you get awesome employee discounts, you tend to buy a lot of cloths.

1 comment:

  1. Bah, you never let *me* in on your sexy parties! I mean....photoshoots. Imma go cry for a while, you poopieface.

    still sexy as always, m'dear,
    ~Palmer

    ReplyDelete