2.28.2011

Jones Pure Cane Soda: Root Beer.

Just finished a new video. I get to finally put Root Beer as the co-star in my video and also use some old footage from a few years back. Also I get to show how much I love Hockey and write in a style of music I haven't written in since I first started to play guitar. Anyways, I used a song I wrote called Sometimes in the video to try and tell a story with it. I hope it works. I guess we will find out when I am finished with what I am trying to do.



In the old footage, My cousin Alex, Friend Travis and Myself were going to Walgreens to pick up some soda and candy. So, when I was driving there, I like to play this game called Stop Sign. Whenever I see a Stop sign I don't slow down until the last second, then I stop on a dime sending everyone in the car flying forwards while I hold tight to the steering wheel. Also at the end of the video you see 12:03. It really was Laxatives, my cousin was pulling a prank on me. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment