2.26.2011

Funeral and A Good Time By Charles Roe (My Father).

Right Click, Save Link As...

There is tons more music slash photos slash things on his website CharlesRoe.net

You would say this is the very first music video I directed and filmed in away. My father said he would like a music video, it took awhile to get an idea I liked. After I thought of this it was pretty easy and also the very first time I used a green screen. Although the green screen is really just a greenish bed sheet that my roommate had to divide our living area so we would have some privacy.

The song is longer, but since when I filmed the video I couldn't really think of an idea to fill the space in the one minute plus during the solo bit. So, I took it out since it was like a spacious bridge slash solo thing.

Anyways, Enjoy my dad's music and his first video that I made for him.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure wtf I just watched, but it was cute :P

    (so, what, is she a zombie finger there at the end...?)
    ~Palmer

    ReplyDelete