2.15.2011

Guitar Harmonics.

I've always loved using harmonics on the guitar, but I've never really used them for a song until now. This song is nothing but harmonics. The left hand would be playing fretting the notes and my right hand would be holding the guitar pick with my middle finger and thumb while my index finger would be barely touching the string at the same position my left finger is at, only an octave up on the fret.

The video contains a message from my boss from Hot Topic, I was at American Eagle at the time, so that's why I wasn't able to put up the phone. I did get the message and when I was on my break I walked over there to see what was up and everything was just fine. The second message was for my Roommate/Biffle Chris. Mani was his Boyfriend in New York and he thought it was a touching message, so he told me about it and used it.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you could tell, but I was almost crying about midway through the Mani message. You miiiiiight wanna point out that we'd broken up and were exing kinda hard by the time that message was recorded. Kinda adds some weight/context to it...

    meanwhile, super pretty, bud :P you're obsessed with the Metro and I love you for it ^.^
    ~Palmer

    ReplyDelete